Basel W. Frens focuses his practice in business law. Mr. Frens joins the firm after clerking for the Honorable Paula Francisco Ott on the Pennsylvania Superior Court. Mr. Frens received his law degree, cum laude, from Temple University. While studying at Temple, Mr. Frens was an articles editor for the Temple Law Review and he completed his final semester at Temple University’s Tokyo, Japan campus.
Mr. Frens was born and raised in Chester County. Mr. Frens received his undergraduate degree from Franklin & Marshall College. After college, Mr. Frens worked in the legal department of a mortgage investment company, which purchased and securitized commercial real estate loans.
Mr. Frens is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A., 2005
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- The District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2012
- New Jersey, 2010
Past Employment Positions:
- Superior Court of Pennsylvania, Honorable Paula Francisco Ott – Law Clerk
- CBA Commercial, LLC