Maureen M. Nacey
Assistant: Lynn Johnson
Maureen M. Nacey, a long time resident of Chester County, concentrates her practice in Family Law.
She holds an Associate of Science degree in business administration from Immaculata University and a Bachelor of Science degree in criminal justice from West Chester University. Ms. Nacey received her law degree, cum laude, from Widener University School of Law. During law school Maureen was a member of the Phi Delta Honor Society and she achieved Dean’s Honors List recognition.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Nacey served as the law clerk to the Hon. Judge James P. MacElree, II of the Court of Common Pleas of Chester County. Maureen has been an active member of the Chester County Bar Association where she served as the Chairperson of the Law Related Education Committee, Chairperson of the Law Day Committee, Chairperson of the Women in Practice Section, and was a member of the Board of Directors of the Chester County Bar Foundation.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Chester County Bar Association – Member, 1998 – Present
- Widener University School of Law, Wilmington, Delaware, J.D.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Certificate of Achievement Elder Law
- West Chester University, West Chester, Pennsylvania, B.S., Criminal Justice
- Immaculata University, Malvern, Pennsylvania, Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Pennsylvania, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1998
- Law Related Education Committee – Chair, 2000 – 2005
- Doris Freed Inn of Court, 2000 – Present
- Chester County Bar Association, Law Day Committee – Chair, 2011 – Present
- Chester County Bar Association, Women in the Practice of Law Section – Chair, 2011 – Present
- Volunteer English Program in Chester County - Member, Board of Directors, 2012
- Taking Control – A Seminar for Women
- Women Leading Up 2012
- Speaker on NBC 10 Philadehilphia News Program
Past Employment Positions:
- Linda MacElree, LLC, Associate, 2004 – 2006
- Court of Common Pleas of Chester County, Hon. James P. MacElree – Judicial Law Clerk, 1999 – 2004
Honors & Awards:
- Main Line Today Magazine “Top Lawyer 2011″
- Main Line Today Magazine “Top Lawyer 2010″